NZXT H510 Elite, Mid ATX Case, Tempered Glass, Integrated RGB Fans with Strip Light
Out of stock
The NZXT H510 Elite Case I have is used in almost like new condition. This nzxt product is considered a Premium Mid-Tower ATX Case more so for a custom gaming desktop. The Dual-Tempered Glass is elegant in both the front and the side with a dark tint to it. Inside it comes with Integrated RGB fan lighting from a controllable bar to also connection hub plus each fan is synchronized together.
- I am including rear and top of Case Rgb fans from nzxt. Rear is 120mm and the top is 140mm. Both connected to the rgb modular hub. The front fans are those that come with the case which are 140mm each also rgb from nzxt.
Usage was minimal since pulled from the box. Set on my desk and never moved since. No signs of scratches or dents nothing obvious. Including motherboard stand screws and original box. Original Packaging box is damaged though but not the case. Cables are all present inside and nothing is missing so just open it and begin building.
- The H510 Elite compact ATX mid-tower is perfect for your RGB build. Behind the flush-mounted, tempered glass front panel, you’ll discover our renowned Aer RGB 2 fans keeping your components brilliantly cool.
- Well-engineered airflow, removable radiator mounting bracket, multiple fan filters, vertical GPU mount, a front panel USB-C connector, and an all-steel and tempered glass construction are just some of the key features you’ll get.
- The H510 Elite also includes the NZXT Smart Device 2, powering the built-in RGB light strip and case fans.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, for intuitive and easy wiring.
NOTE: Does not include anything you see installed besides the included rgb fans and what comes with the case. The custom build is to give you a visual of the condition and what is possible plus that the case works fine. Also I plan to remove the stickers showing on the side base so no worries as they will be wiped off to leave no marking.
The price was raised a little to justify the fees associated with eBay final sale and merchant for payment. If you have a problem, please make an offer and I will consider it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.